Sat, Nov 26|
Pranic Healing – Level 1 Sat Nov 26th & Sun 27th
To be happy and have mental clarity, your body needs to be healthy and your mind needs to be clear. This two-day course will give you the ability to take all areas of your life to the next level.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 2022, 9:30 AM – Nov 27, 2022, 5:30 PM
Glendalough Sanctuary , Brockagh House, Derrybawn, Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, A98 VK68, Ireland
About the Event
Do you want better physical health? Do you want emotional stability?
Do you want a greater understanding of how your body and mind work? Do you want to develop the necessary skills from which you will be able to develop yourself further?
To reserve your place, please contact Joan Hunt on email@example.com or call: 087 6443217
New Student: Euro 300 Deposit of Euro 60 / Review Student: Euro 150
It is also possible to stay overnight before and after the retreat at the Glendalough Sanctuary.
To book the accommodation directly, please go to Room Booking Page
You can also contact the Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 250 1706
Pranic Healing – Level 1, you will learn
- the basics of working with your energetic system
- the locations of the energy centres that correspond to the vital organs
- how to create a chemical reaction to help heal the system of the body
- to remove negative energetic patterns, preventing the manifestation of physical or psychological ailments
- step by step techniques for ailments related to the respiratory, circulatory, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal and reproductive systems
- to apply these effective techniques to accelerate your own health and well being as well as others
- powerful self-development tools to change weaknesses to strengths through character building
All principles are explained thoroughly and you have the opportunity to experiment for validation. You will build confidence in your ability to produce results with immediate benefit for yourself and others.
Facilitator Joan Hunt:
Joan is a Pranic Healer based in Dublin, with many years’ experience in Pranic Healing. She has an extensive business background and has found Pranic Healing teachings and techniques an invaluable way to cultivate health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Joan delivers bespoke meditation, self-care and self-development programs designed in consultation with her clients from the community, corporate and education sectors. Joan is also a Pranic Healing Level 1 Instructor.